A Letter to Pooh

Dear Pooh,

for even the most important person in your life, Christopher Robin, always called you "Silly Old Bear", I never seriously consider that you were saying something serious. I only adored you visually. But, ever since I believed that all children stories always bring many meaningful things, I started to believe that you were no more that silly.


These days, I do hope you exist in my real room. You just teach many valuable things in mostly stupid ways. It simplifies many things. You know, being adult is inevitable. Although I consider that my childhood was specially delightful, I consciously decided to grow mature. Yap, the consequence is that the books of adult are not as amusing as the children's.



That is why I love the way you say something just like it's nothing whereas in fact it IS a thing. Sometimes we need to comprehend something complicated, but we are not that patient to face the complicated words. Thank you for simplifying some of them. No, this is not a statement of avoiding complicated thing. I face it sometimes, even I choose so. However, it is pleasing to be able to touch deeper in a lighter way.


Thank you, Pooh.




Regards.

Komentar

Postingan Populer