Let's Just Fall In Love Again


Let’s pretend baby, that you’ve just met me
And I’ve never seen you before
I’ll tell all my friends that I think you’re staring
And you say the same to yours
And oh, we’ll dance around all night and then
I’ll follow you outside try to open up my mouth
And nothing comes out right
And I wanna fall in love  with you again
I don’t have to try
It’s so easy, who needs to pretend
Oh because it’s so funny
Let’s just think about it honey
Let’s just fall in love again
                                                                                                                                -Jason Castro-

Hhmm…when I first listened to this song, I directly called it “delicious”.
Let’s see…yeah, it seems falling in love is so funny. There’s a time when you do like a teenager who first fall in love to someone else although you’re an adult. Falling in love sometimes makes me do like a child. I am a bit childish when I fall in love. Yeah, it encourages people to be brave to fall in love. No, do not think about how you’ll lead the time later. The song doesn’t talk about it yet. (I found that for the later time there are more possibilities. Not only may it be a beautiful love story, but it also may turn into a nightmare.)
                Yes, this song is delicious. I wanna fall in love that easy, that fun, that simple, that beautiful just like what it says. I miss falling in love. :) So, let’s just fall in love again…

Komentar

Postingan Populer