celetukan#3

I do adore persons who stay in line with what they concern with. I know some of them who are also the friends of mine. What catch my appreciation in this kind of persons is their loyalty and totality in doing something. They might not be called multi-talented persons, but they do what they concern with whole-heartedly. I believe they had experienced a phase or maybe more of being bored by it. Hence, it becomes more appealing to me since they survived through that hard times.

They always seem enjoying every little thing they do. They love it. Therefore, they are not going to stop learning and finding more about it.

Hahaha...when I looked back to what I have done in this blog, I think I still need a long time to find the right word to define how my self is correctly. The content of this blog is too random, too random. Hahaha...

I feel quite sure that eventually I will find a certain path where I should step on and be consistent to. Huray! :D 

Komentar

Postingan Populer